Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Value of Recycling



Ahhh I have always been a recycler... missionary barrels, hand me downs... etc.
This week, I've found my sons at punching bag (boxing), several exercise items, playmobile, lego and various sundre items.

I'm not sure how this fits into my quest to de-clutter but it is fun. We're trying to get all the children's rooms repainted and set up for a new stage of life, living alone.

Micaiah's room is done, except for adding some shelves.
Bethany's room is painted and we're still struggling with how to set up her furnature, and how to pay for a double bed (doubles as a guest room).
Poor Josiah is sleeping on the floor, his things scattered hither and yon ... till the next time dad and mom have time to work on his room.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Looks like you were decluttering your blog too!

Bethany said...

hmm... my room is done with the furniture but as to where everything (as in all my junk) should go ... we are still deciding that lol