Thursday, May 24, 2007

Welcome to a life of Gold from Pebbles

Welcome to the every day life of our family.
Life is full of so many interesting adventures yet somehow it is very easy for us to miss them if we're not consciously looking for the blessings that God weaves into our everyday lives. I'm becoming more and more aware that the ordinary things of life are not pebbles but gold. How precious they are, why do they have to be precious to us only when they are memories and the time is past? I'm trying to become more aware of enjoying them in the present too. That is part of why I'm starting to record this on my blog, so I can process the process. I hope you will be inspired to look for the gold in the pebbles of your life too.

1 comment:

Winona said...

Yeah Yvonne! You have your blog up and running. It looks great. Mine is in the works. Thank you for the reminder to see the "gold in the pebbles". :)