Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Twist my rubber arm

CAUSE KATHY AND JANET are my peers ... this is done under peer pressure.
smile

What time is it? The only time I have alone, 12:03 am
What's your full name? Oh why do they always ask this? Elizabeth Yvonne (Snyder) Nickel
What are you most afraid of? If I'll make a good mother in law some day.
What have you seen in a Theater? Mostly movies, but lately that the staff are way too young for me to ask them to tell that couple to stop making out in the time before the lights go dim.
Place of birth? a clinic, Belem, Para, Brazil.
Favorite food? legumes... beans and peanuts.... I don't know .. depends what day it is. I have a tendency to like too many foods.
Natural hair color? What you see is what I've got. Brown with grey invasions.
Ever been to Alaska? Not that I'm aware of, but I have been to alot of places that I don't remember so ???
Ever been toilet paper rolling? Yes, I seem to be the only one who knows how to change the toilet paper roll around here so if it's an Olympic sport, I'd like to know about it.
Ever love anybody so much it made you cry? Only when they didn't seem to love me... of course, I'm a woman of hormones, what do you expect?
Been in a car accident? Yes, but none of them were my fault, really!
Croutons or bacon bits? Well, that's a tricky question. Bacon bits if they have no bacon in them, soy bits. Croutons are bread, listed as one of my favorites so...? Hmmm.... I rarely eat either.
Favorite day of the week? The day of the week that I get something accomplished that doesn't have to be re-done in 24 hours.
Favorite restaurant? If frequency decides this... Tim's but if it's a nice night out... Joey's. Guess I have a thing for boyish named restaurants.
Favorite flower? Anything that's low maintenance and is colorful.
Favorite sport to watch? Like Olympics, extreme sports like ski-ing or snowboarding out of a helicopter.
Favorite drink? summer - lemonade ... winter - chai tea (the way Kathy makes it)
Favorite ice cream? Rocky road or Vanilla (as long as I can add to it)
Warner or Disney? the movie is what counts ... depends.
Ever been on a ship? Been on boats of many sizes and shapes in my life... ship? cruise!
What color is your bedroom carpet? When it's vacuumed? Off-white?
How many times did you fail your drivers test? once.
Before this from whom did you get your last email? Some news agency thingy.
What do you do when you're bored? I'm rarely bored but I think fill out one of these things.
Bedtime? When life and I agree it's time! or when no one is around to notice me slipping off to bed.
Who will respond the quickest to this meme? Bethany
Who is the person you are most curious to see their responses? Bethany, Marylynn
Favorite tv show? So you think you can Dance, Traveller and I can't believe no one said "corner gas" ...
Last person you went to dinner with? My hubby and kids.
Favorite time of the year? later summer when the flowers and garden are all producing things, heading towards fall (not too hot).
Favorite colors? hmmm... blues, greens and well what's life without black to define it.
Any Tattoos? No a one... just freckles.
Pets? No thanks! Kids keep me busy enough....
What came first the chicken or the egg? Check Genesis.... the chicken
What do you want to do before you die? Live life in a way that my children will remember God is faithful and all things are worth laughing about at some point.
Have you ever been to Hawaii? Yup 1988, honeymoon.
How many people are you sending this to? Send? you can send from a blog? I challenge Bethany, Marylynn, Winona and well Chris Neumann (since he doesn't write either).
Time survey ended? 12:30 am (does that tell you anything about me?)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I'm glad you like my Chai!