Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Just blogging the best to impress

So NO my boys don't read all the time.
They're not always creative, funny and studious.
Someone commented to me that many blogs make them depressed because everyone's life looks so organized and successful. I hope mine is pretty real but I'm not about to air all our dirty laundry either.
So know you're getting a little editing in my blog ..
Know they're not perfect little people... because I'm not a perfect mom.
I hope you find encouragement to look for your blessings every day ....
and try to stick it out through the rest.
Thanks for reading my blog and my blab.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Hmm I have heard this comment about blogs before...I don't know, when I read other blogs I am inspired to see the humor in things that I wouldn't see otherwise, and to say 'hey thats an occasion!! when it might have seemed ordinary...it helps me...keep blogging sista!!

Mary Lynn said...

I know you're real - and I appreciate it greatly! I love the way you write and the stories of your precious family. It's inspiring and delightful!