Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Weird things people do while driving



I've seen alot of weird things during rush hour. Things people do while driving. I'm not saying I've never done things that distract me from the road but ... some things you gotta accept ... multitasking has it's limits.

Picking your nose. It must be the dry weather here in Alberta... there's lots of nose pickers.

Plucking your eye brows. Can you say speed bump? Ouch.

Putting on make up.

Shaving your beard with a battery shaver.

Reading! Really!

Eating Chinese food with chop sticks! Now, that's co-ordinated.

Smacking a kid.

Trying to fold a map.

Okay ... that's all I can think of at the moment. I'm just surprised how many brave drivers we have out there to be on the road with the multitaskers. I think I'll stick to audio books though.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Putting on lip gloss, thats what I do...I am guilty. Its not too dangerous, except when I can't find it in my purse!