Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Super Speechless.

Superman.
It's a thing that permiates much of my current life.
Micaiah dresses in a tie, dress shirt and glasses daily now ... he's Clark Kent.
He has a superman cape, and a symbol that goes on his chest. He used to wear these under his dress clothes but tucking the cape into his pants was a bit of an issue. He decided it made his bum look "fluffy" so he just wears the Clark outfit now. Dollarama we bought some +1 reading glasses and popped the lens' out so he could have the Clark glasses. His birthday, he asked for more ties! When he got TWO of the same lego set, he used the money from the second to buy a new dress shirt to MATCH his new tie.
I'm speechless! Life could be imitating alot worse so .. I'm going to let this one ride itself out and see where it goes.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

So, so cute. Tell me that you have a lot of pictures!
Funny, Superman is my boys least popular super hero, I think its because there is no Lego sets.

JungleGirl said...

I thought it was really funny when Micaiah told me that it made his bum look fluffy!
lol

~Bethany~

sorry
using my moms account today