Thursday, August 23, 2007

Crocs that Rock

So we all know of these kinds of crocs.. the ones that make you look like you have duck feet. I admit we own them too.... maybe because of peer pressure or because they're easy to wear. While visiting and shopping in Grande Prairie I discovered croc makes other kinds of shoes. Cuter. They have MaryJanes (which I don't wear) and flip flops and ...
dress shoes. Not cheap but I just don't wear heels any more because my feet hurt.... NOW I do! I love them. People keep asking me where I bought them so if any of you know where to buy them in Edmonton... I'd love to know.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Comfy flip flops I could wear, but I always thought those other crocs were ugly. cept those pink ones are cute too. I am keeping my eye out.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Those are really cute!!!! Let ME know if you find out where you can get them close by.....