Sunday, August 26, 2007

Food and Laundry

There is a small twinge when I think I don't have a garden to take out this year. I love the sharing with others part of having lots of produce in my garden. My few container gardens didn't produce much of anything except cherry tomatoes. I do enjoy the thrill of choosing the day I think they are ripe enough to pick. I guess I did okay with peas too.
Laundry...
oy .. they seems to be alot. We've been on the road every weekend this month and so my time at home seems to be causing me to have an intimate relationship with my washer and dryer. The clothes that don't go in the dryer are forever strung about my living room, making me feel like I like in a Chinese laundry. I really need to add a clothes line somewhere. .. but where?
I crawl up to bed to realize... someone forgot that the sheets need to be replaced before bed. This love affair with clean things has got to stop.. it's killing me.

No comments: