Thursday, June 5, 2008

Bed n Benches

Whilst on my adventure to turn my yard into a haven by recycling things, I had to ask my friend Kathy to return my crib (she assures me she's done with it). I know you've heard of a flower bed, people but headboards and such in their gardens to make it look like a bed. Personally, it's rarely done well and often looks tacky. NO that is not my plan. I found some great creations on the web and I'm going to turn my crib into a bench. Oh, I still plan to use that reclaimed barn wood to make one too... can you really have too many benches? I'm sure I'll find other things to make of them too. Here's a boo at some ideas I found. I love some of them, others are "alright".






1 comment:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Those are very cool. I really like the second one....