Thursday, September 13, 2007

Spa... camp style

Have you ever just felt you needed a day at the spa? Couldn't wait to slide into a mud-wrap ... ? Well, I never have had a mud wrap.. never wanted one really... however that's how this all started. How could mud cost so much at the spa and it's MUD. There's just places mud shouldn't be.... Well, somehow Sherri & I were talking like this and .. egging each other on. I tried to stop it by telling her, she'd get worms in her feet but no... Spa Camp began. We had to see how nice cold, smooth mud would feel on our feet. It's supposed to be good for your skin. Well the skin on my feet could use something about then.
It was nice, really! Until some of the children started adding straw to it and wanting us to make BRICKS. I'm not sure what spiritual lesson I was supposed to learn from that. Maybe I've been home schooling too long, cuz I tried it. I'm thinking.. the Children of Isreal weren't thinking Spa day when they were out making bricks... and when you add the straw.. it's just not as good for your skin.

2 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

You bad girls, you! Just couldn't stay out of the mud, huh? Oh well, were your feet smooth afterwards? :-)

Kathy said...

Love the pics Von. You have to stay away from that Sherry! She's bad news ;)!! I am sure that it wasn't you at ALL!!