Tuesday, September 25, 2007

You'd never guess...

My Dad and I go for walks in the mornings when he's here. I've found wallets, purses, money, pop cans, all sorts of odds and ends. But never anything as big as I found today on our walk. There in the lake behind our house covered in muck and reeds ... was this bike.
I've never had to wade into the lake to retrieve my finds before either. You just never know what you'll find when you keep your eyes open. We're still having a discussion about what to do with it.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow, thats a pretty big find. Some teen probably stole it and ditched it after his joy ride eh? Pretty nice bike. And you've found wallets and purses? There is no place here that is that exciting!

Mary Lynn said...

Great bike! enjoy! :-)

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Maybe it was stolen? Call you local police station and see if it has a serial number. You might get to keep it if they can't find the owner!