Saturday, June 30, 2007

My Dad's Book

It's been out for a few months but it just occurred to me that I've never put on my blog that my Dad's second Missionary book is now in print. This one is about his experiences in the Indian village in the heart of the Amazon.
The great photography is all his own. The creatures were all supplied by The Creator, the stories are all true. It might be a read aloud for younger kids since some of the cultural information might need some explanation and is hard for our minds to accept. I'd recommend parents give it a good look through before handing over to younger kids, just to check for yourselves. Endorsed by Elizabeth Elliot and the like, it's a great addition to your book collection if you're interested.

You can contact myself or my Dad (Dale Snyder) for a copy. Cost is $20.00 Cdn or USD
Advertisement finished... wink.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

AND it has cute pictures of Yvonne in it!!! You forgot that part, I am still reading...