Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Results of the Family Photo day

Hmmm... remember the fairly non successful approach to getting family photos done? Well, after several hours at the computer, cropping and chopping and adjusting. We've managed to come out with a few decent ones.
We'll probably still have to go and do at least one more round of photos. We have zero family pictures that worked out. Almost nothing of all the kids together where everyone looks alive.
But we did get a few fun ones. And Black and white is very forgiving.
Turns out Mr. Sick, ended up with a cute picture after all.
Got a handsome photo of my hubby. He's not a smiler .. much like Micaiah .. so the serious shots are what you're after. Still looking good after all those trials, misquitos and carrying the sick kid. wink.
Still trying to decide on what tone of black and whilte to use. The lighter version or the darker. All this is so we can have a family frame above our fireplace. It's fun but it's alot of work too. I actually am enjoying our digital camera way more than I imagined.

Proof of the adventure .. and I really like it .. even if the technical photography isn't perfect.
I struggle with getting photos of myself. I guess that will always be a struggle for me. So I'll probably head out and get Bethany or Greg to take more so I can get a few more choices.
Doesn't this look like an album cover? "The Swamp Rats" or something. I don't care that it's not all smiley... I think it's cute!!
What can I say? I'm their mother .. and I'm allowed to think I got cute kids.



1 comment:

Mary Lynn said...

Gorgeous photos! :-)