Monday, June 18, 2007

Our Budding Photographer

Well, Bethany is showing the family talent and love for photography. Grandpa Snyder, Mommy, Daddy and now our girl all want to display their artistic side through photographic renditions of family history. Just thought I'd show off a bit of her work over the weekend.
Digital cameras are great! You can save a lot of time and headaches with seeing what you got on the spot.
I have noticed a love for the weird and wacky photos too but I'll spare my blog readers some of those for the time being. Maybe one day...
I like her eye for placement and her understanding of what makes a nice balanced photo. It's a nice healthy hobby that I'm going to encourage.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

The horse pic was just kinda radom
I was trying to get a nice closeup but I didn't want to scare them!

So that was as far as the zoom would go

Kathy said...

good work Bethany! I love the ones of you and Greg, Von.